Many years ago, when I was a student (and yes, many is the correct term for that now), I had a very active website – mainly because I had a lot of free time and a lot to say. Unfortunately, times change, and over the last few years, the amount of content on said site has dwindled, almost to zero.
I’ve often thought to myself, “I’ll just redesign it nicely, and then I’ll start using it properly again“. Of course, that never happens. And so, I’ve bitten the bullet, so to speak, and decided to do it the other way round. The old site will be burned to the ground (at some point) and this new site will go in its place. It will look nice and pretty if I ever get around to it, but for now I’m just focusing on using it.
My main focus subjects will be:
- Eurovision – you know I love this, right?
- Faith – something I’m rubbish at writing about;
- Politics – you know, that thing no-one cares about, until it impacts them?
- Sport – American Football, Formula 1, and anything else that takes my fancy;
- Technology – probably a mixture of things related to my day-job and server-side website bits too.
It’s unlikely all five of those categories will interest many people, but hopefully at least a couple will interest some.